Marketing in the Data Privacy Era Training
With the introduction of GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act of 2018, and with other countries and states introducing new data privacy laws, marketing to customers, clients, prospects, members, delegates amongst others, has become more complex. This course examines the changes and the rules that we now have to abide by when communicating with our audiences. It looks at consent and how best to manage that together with opt-in options, legitimate interest and where that applies, event management and membership management.
Who should take this Course?
Any marketing and communication personnel, sales and business development managers, plus membership teams, advertising and promotional agencies and personnel, business owners and anyone contemplating a marketing/sales and communications strategy; all will benefit from taking this course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Data capture - acquisition and retention, data purchase, data sharing all require a different process under GDPR and this course examines best practice.
- We assess data security and what is require to protect personal data and you and your organisation’s reputation for transparency in data handling.
- In addition, understand how PECR (the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations) sit alongside GDPR giving specific rights to individuals in relation to electronic communications.
Our online courses have been accredited by the global independent certification body, CEPAS Bureau Veritas. CEPAS is the Personnel and Training Courses certification arm of Bureau Veritas, the recognized world leader in testing, inspection and certification services. CEPAS is a full member of IPC (International Personnel Certification Association), the only international association of the most important Auditor and Training certification bodies.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- All courses have been written by our team of multiskilled, data privacy experts whose experience across global sectors for many years provide you with practical advice and interpretation to help you learn.
- Self-paced online learning means you can access the course 24/7 and revisit whenever you like, studying at your own page. Your progress is monitored so you know where you are in the course.
- Well-designed navigation means the course is easy to work through
- Technical support is on hand should you run into difficulties
- Every course ends with a test which gives you the confidence that you have developed your understanding and knowledge.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 11
Safari 6 or above