ITIL® Expert Level - Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) Exam
Businesses around the world rely on effective IT service management, especially in the digital age, where every business process has some sort of IT behind it. Immerse yourself in the world of the ITIL® practices, and aim high by completing the ITIL® exams and MALC qualification required to become an ITIL® Expert, before continuing on to become a holder of the Master Level certificate.
Increase Business Productivity and Enhance Personal Performance
IT professionals nationwide have long benefitted from the certifications provided through the completion of ITIL® exams, and you can join them by signing up to sit our series of ITIL® exams which can test the knowledge you have gained through previous completion of the ITIL® courses. Further your career and up your skills to enhance your performance and ensure you’re first in line for a pay rise or promotion by becoming an ITIL® Expert! By honing your skills and developing your expertise, not only will your CV benefit, but the organisation of your business’ IT services, its management and its productivity, will soar.
Key Learning Points
Completion of the ITIL® Expert exam is perfect for individuals who wish to demonstrate their knowledge of ITIL® in its entirety. It suits IT professionals, operations and development practitioners and IT managers who need management-level understanding of the IT systems found within their organisation.
Students who have achieved at least 17 credits from passing both the Foundation and Intermediate series of exams, and have completed the Managing across the Life Cycle (MALC) certification, are eligible to attain ITIL® Expert level status, with the exam covering your ability to:
- Prove your know-how of all aspects of ITIL® structure, management and business services, including continual improvement, strategy and operational support.
- Get to grips with everything that you need to know, to allow you to implement the ITIL® framework across your business, in a way that benefits everyone – both inside and outside your workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various Foundation and Intermediate level modules, to show a balanced and well-rounded knowledge of IT management and its services.
Advantages of this course
- Revise at home, and when you’re ready to take the 90-minute examination, you can do this online too.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of receiving your results straight away.
- The service is compatible with all browsers across a variety of operating systems, so you can sit the MALC exam required for expert status, at home or on the move.
- Take your knowledge to the next level by signing up for the ITIL® Master Level qualification – the final instalment in the programme, for which expert level certification is a pre-requisite.
- Map out your route to expert level status, with a bespoke selection of modules and exams to suit your personal requirements.
- Boost your confidence and stand out from your non-certified colleagues.
- Technical support is available, if you struggle with the service at any point during your study.
- Enjoy both personal and professional benefits, and take the next step along your chosen career path.
- Gain certification from an Accredited Training Provider and be proud of a recognised and highly acclaimed qualification.
The ITIL® Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Take the next step along your ITIL® journey and gain expert level status with our fantastic online examination. Sign up today and step above the competition by attaining a recognised and sought after qualification!
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by iTSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above