ITIL® Practitioner Online Training
ITIL® is a globally-used approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which is used by household names such as Microsoft, IBM, HP and Shell. ITIL’s cohesive set of best practices are drawn from the public and private sectors internationally to advocate IT services being aligned to meet the needs of a business and support its core processes.
Who is the Course For?
The training is designed for IT professionals who have already complete the ITIL® Foundation training and now wish to improve their ability to use the ITIL® framework as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth by achieving ITIL® Practitioner Status. Most students will go on to take the ITIL® Practitioner exam, and from there study towards intermediate level.
How Does the Training Work?
All study takes place online, meaning it is an ideal solution for busy professionals who need to fit study around their existing commitments, and businesses who are looking for a flexible and cost-effective training solution for their staff.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the detailed video training courses to learn all you need to know to get ready for the practitioner exam.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to the ITIL® Practitioner Course.
- Move on to learning all you need to know about ITSM and continual improvement.
- Get to grips with the principles and themes you need to be confident with to gain practitioner status.
- Gain an understanding of Organisational Change Management (OCM).
- Explore the important subject of effective communication to enable Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
- Learn what you need to know about using metrics and measurement.
- Find out about CSI Approach.
- Explore the area of integrating CSI with ITIL® and beyond.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Online learning is a cost effective solution for businesses and individuals.
- Studying online means you are free to go at your own pace with no weekly classes to attend or deadlines to meet.
- Membership benefits include access to all project management, business skills, IT service management, IT networking and cyber security online training series.
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- After completing the course there is a clear progression pathway to the practitioner exam and beyond to intermediate level with ITIL®.
- Readying yourself for the exam by completing the ITIL® Practitioner Online Training Series is a career-boosting step that will get you noticed by potential employers.
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- ITSM & Continual Improvement
- Principles & Themes
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Effective Communication to enable CSI
- Use Metrics & Measurement
- CSI Approach
- Integrating CSI with ITIL & Beyond
ITIL,are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved. All ITIL courses are offered by itSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited.
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above